Between 00:00 UTC on March 12 and 23:59 on March 22 a capped FFA event will take place on www.pesleague.com. The first 85 completed Online Divisions matches played on PES 2016 using PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 consoles during this period will count towards the event. This figure represents the exact number of Liga BBVA El Clásico matches that have been contested in Barcelona throughout the years.
After the completion of each eligible match players will be awarded a number of points dependent on the result. Three points will be awarded for a win, one point for a draw and no points for a loss.
The player with the most points at the completion of the event will be declared the winner and will win two tickets for the El Clásico match in Barcelona on April 2 as well as travel and accommodation in order to attend the event.
El Clásico is one of the most hotly contested matches on the football calendar and tickets to view the game are highly sought after throughout the world. This means PES League players have the opportunity to witness a real footballing spectacle.
All PES League players within eligible regions will be entered into the event automatically. Players can view their progress throughout the 10 days here: https://www.pesleague.com/event/view/5111/
Any PES 2016 players who aren’t already signed up to PES League can do so for free here: https://www.pesleague.com/user/register/ In addition to being able to compete in the El Clásico Ticket Event, all players who sign up will also be entered into a draw to win a seat at the 2016 PES World Final in Milan.
PES League are the only promoter of the El Clásico Ticket event and are solely responsible for all regulatory or legal claims arising from the competition. The prize on offer is two tickets to the Liga BBVA match between Barcelona and Madrid currently scheduled for April 2nd 2016. PES League takes no responsibility for any cancellations or postponements or for the enforcement of any entry criteria by stadium operators. This event is subject to the rules of PES League which can be found here: www.pesleague.com/rules
1. This promotion is open to registered players of PES League, aged 13 years or over in each of the countries and regions set out in paragraph 26 who are not void by paragraph 14. Players who are a minor in their home country must seek their parent or guardian’s permission before entering and their parent/guardian must accept these terms. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. (“Promoter”), Jelly Media Limited and companies associated with the promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the promotion.
2. This promotion opens at 00:00 on 12 March 2016 and closes at 23:59 on 22 March 2016 (the“Promotional Period”).
3. No purchase necessary. Players registered with PES LEAGUE who meet the eligibility requirements will be entered into the event automatically.
4. One entry per registered PES League player. Ineligible entries will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to not award the prize if eligibility criteria are not met.
5. By entering this promotion, you agree, should you win, to abide by the Liga BBVA’s Conditions of Ticket Sale and relevant stadium regulations.
Winner Selection and notification
6. There will be one (1) winner. The highest ranking eligible player of the PES Leader Board for the El Clásico Event at the end of the Promotional Period will win the prize. The winner will be notified by email by 12.00 (UTC) on 23rd March, 2016. Please check your spam filters to ensure you can receive notifications.
7. If the winner cannot be contacted by 12.00pm (UTC) on 24 March, 2016 or is not able or available to accept the Prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant (the next placed person on the the PES Leader Board for the El Clásico Event at the end of the Promotional Period).
8. The winner will receive the following prize package.
- Two tickets* to the Liga BBVA match, known as “El Clásico”, currently scheduled for April 2nd 2016 in Barcelona, Spain.
- Either (a) economy return flights for the winner and guest from the nearest airport serving the location of winner’s home town, including surcharges. (Winner and guest are responsible for travel to and from their home town to the airport) or (b) standard class train travel from the nearest train station servicing the winner’s home town to Madrid.
- 2 nights’ shared accommodation for winner and guest at a 3*hotel. The hotel accommodation shall be a standard room with twin beds. Breakfast and hotel taxes will be included.
*In the event that the winner is a minor in his/her home country, one ticket must be used by the winner’s legal parent or guardian
9. The winner and his/her companion will be responsible for their own passport and visa arrangements and food/refreshments in Barcelona. Any costs incurred that are not specifically included above will be at the winner’s/guest’s own expense.
10. Tickets will not be posted or otherwise delivered but will be available for collection in Barcelona, at an address to be notified to the winner upon confirmation that he/she accepts the prize. The Promoter will endeavour to notify the winner of such address no less than 24 hours prior to kick-off.
11. Any entrant data collected will be used for the purpose of administering the promotion and contacting the winner to notify him/her of the Prize. We may pass such details on to third parties to manage fulfilment of the prize.
12. By entering this promotion, you agree that the Promoter may publish your gamer tag, alias or user id as well as your state and country for publicity purposes as well as on the PES Website. (You are advised that your gamer tag and any photo you upload to the PES Website will be publically available.) Further, if you are the winner, Promoter may use your full name, gamer tag, alias or user id, state, country and photograph for post-event publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
13. You will have rights under laws relating to personal data of the country of your residence. These may permit you to access, modify, withdraw or oppose the collection of your data and/or receive certain information on its use. Promoter shall act in accordance with all personal data requests lawfully made.
14. To the extent that the law of the jurisdiction in which you are a resident prevents prize competitions being administered for regulatory reasons, your entry will be deemed void.
15. There is no cash alternative to the Prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. You may be required to show proof of ticketholders identity when collecting your tickets and upon entry to the stadium in Barcelona.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
17 Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the Prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the Promoter’s control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
18. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the Prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
19. The Promoter will not be liable in the event that the Prize does not reach the winner for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
20. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
21. Details of the winner’s full name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
22. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including a winning entry) if there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter, other entrants which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to another entrant.
23. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this promotion
24. This competition is associated with PES League and is subject to the PES League Rules.
25. The Promoter excludes all liability in relation to cable, internet or other relevant network interruptions or failure, any hardware or software disruptions of whatever nature and any disruption to or unavailability of the Website. Your attention is drawn to paragraph 5.10 and 5.11 of the PES League Rules. Nothing in the clause shall exclude Promoter’s liability for fraud or personal injury caused by Promoter’s negligence.
26. Participation is valid to entrants in all countries set out in Schedule 1 (subject to paragraph 14).
27. This promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: Konami Digital Entertainment B.V., 14-16 Sheet Street, Windsor, SL4 1 BG, UK.
Eligible Countries EU Event:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, India, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Norway (including Svalbard and Jan Mayen), Middle East, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom (excluding Isle of Man and Chanel Islands)